Friday, September 12, 2014

September 12 Day 43

Today I got an allergy shot, a haircut (2.5 inches) and watched the first episode of season 2 of Orphan Black. I just LOVE that show. It's like a soap opera in that it moves at a clip and a half- the story is just interesting enough. I know they've renewed it, so season 3 will start probably in the spring? It is a BBC program, so who knows.

Tomorrow I am having lunch with my friend, Ann, from Houston. She is up here helping a friend who is ill and needs tending. She's known her friend since 5th grade, and there are several other women who are in this group of friends, and they are all helping their sick friend go through chemo and tube feedings.  Don't we all wish we had friends like that? I am so proud of them. It isn't easy to even watch a friend go through such a hard time, but to come and stay for a week, in rotation, to help her, well- she must also be a very special person.

I haven't heard a peep from Ryan- he is so buried with work at Bungie. But I'm sure he is happy. He loves his job. Nothing could be better than to be not only great at your job, but also loving what you do. I haven't really had that. I liked my job, but then I left it for grad school and God knows that was not the best decision of my life. Because I really hated grad school!

This is quick because I have to get to bed so I can make the drive toward Tacoma tomorrow. So nighty night and if you have on demand, watch Orphan Black. It's fun.

 Tonight's video: a summary of the clones in Orphan Black
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCMLQW-YaAc

No comments:

Post a Comment